Content and Community Management Internship / Graduation Project
Who Are We?
We are a marketing company that helps businesses by offering marketing automation tools in order to optimize their marketing efforts. Next to that, we like to collect and share knowledge about online marketing and e-commerce via different channels: our blog, ebooks, webinars, interviews, etc.
We are looking for interns who can help us improve and manage a community of online marketing and e-commerce experts which share their knowledge via webinars and blogs.
What Will You Be Doing
- Find marketing experts and practitioners, and approach them to share their knowledge through articles, interviews, ebooks, webinars, etc
- Interview marketing experts and practitioners and convert these interviews into articles
- Make a compilation of the interviews and convert them into ebooks
- Create original content for our blog and website
Possible Research Topics
For your research you can focus on the following topics:
- The relationship between companies and marketing experts/researchers
- Which way of approaching experts has the best results (permission marketing)
- How can a company use experts’ knowledge to attract customers (knowledge sharing)
- Factors that drive experts to share their knowledge (knowledge sharing)
- Measuring the success of the content delivered experts
If you have another interesting topic, send us the idea so we can discuss about it in order to find the best solution for your research.
Who are you?
- You have recently graduated or you are enrolled in a HBO/Academic program in business, communication, media, marketing, sales or journalism
- You have good communication and problem solving skills
- You have an eye for detail
- You are social media and online marketing savvy
- You are a team player who can also work independently
- You are comfortable with contacting new people through email, phone and social media
- You are curious and result oriented . You are willing to try several methods to find out which one works best results
- You have experience in sales
- You have experience in writing papers
- You are familiar with different types of content (white papers, videos, infographics, FAQs etc)
- Inbound marketing is a familiar concept for you
What Are The Benefits?
- Between 250€ and 350€ per month, depending on experience
- Learn how to become a content marketing ninja
- Learn how to think strategically about branding
- A provocative position in which you can put the knowledge into practice
- Lots of room for ownership and knowledge sharing
- The possibility to continue working part/full time with us after the internship
How to apply?
Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Motivation letter