Drafting Adwords campaigns from Product Feeds
To make big campaigns for your products in a short time frame, you can make use of CSV or XML Product Feeds. This method is more advanced and you will need some more knowledge about programming than you need for drafting a standard campaign for Google Adwords. But there are many benefits:
Benefits for advertisements
- Real Time prices in ad texts
- Real Time stock quote in ad texts
- Real Time offers and discounts in ad texts
- Always linking directly to the right product page
Benefits for account management
- Ad groups pause when a product is not in stock anymore
- Ad groups pause if a product is deleted from your shop
- Advertisements will be re-activated almost right away when a product is back in stock
Benefits for search words
- High quality search words because they come from your product feed
- Search words from different places can be combined, like
- Brand + product type
- Brand + product model
- Brand + product category
- Product category + size + color
- Ean, isbn, barcodes etc.
See the next page for a few examples.
Examples of advertisement texts
Dynamic prices and stock will be actualized automatically
The entered advertisement text will look like this.
The amount of products in a category, like brands
Tool: Product feed tester
Enter your product feed URL here to get an overview of the available data and columns. You can use these data to automate the drafting of advertisement texts.
By connecting Product Feeds to Adwords you can reach up to 1000% higher CTR values compared to the traditional Adwords campaign. There is also a good possibility to raise your conversion ratios with more than 300%! This little investment keeps away a lot of handwork later on and largely automates your online PPC marketing. This will reduce the amount of time you will need to keep your campaign up to date! If you need more information, feel free to contact us.