As an expert guest host for a webinar you will have the opportunity to discuss a topic relevant for both your expertise and for our customers. By doing this, you can also spread your message to a the audience and none of the parties will have to spend time and money to travel to a physical location.
As a guest host, you have multiple advantages including, but not limited to:
- Authority development
Hosting a webinar will allow you to showcase your expertise, knowledge, abilities and skills. It will also help you to build-up your business image in the field, and it will help the audience to associate a real face with the company.
- Increased awareness
Regardless if it’s brand awareness or professional recognition, webinars are a great way to boost your image. You can skyrocket your (business) exposure and reach in several countries in Europe for no financial outlay.
Whether it’s about the company’s products or services or your books/ebooks/blog posts, you can always refer to them during the presentation, and use them as supporting materials.
The main topics that the webinars will shed light on are:
- Pay-per-click (PPC) marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Facebook marketing
- Social media
- Conversion optimizer (CRO)
- Email marketing
- Content marketing
- Plugins and tools for marketing
The format of our webinars is as follows:
- A short introduction of the speaker and the company he/she works for
- The actual presentation of the topic and the marketing challenge
- A short conclusion which includes the solution for the marketing challenge
- (optional) Q&A Session
We have two ways of doing the webinar:
- You can pre-record the presentation and go live only for the Q&A session
- We can ask the registrants to send us questions regarding the topic beforehand, so you can answer them while recording the presentation.
You can find here the video of one of the previous webinars we did in collaboration with Aitoc, so you could have form an idea about the broader picture.