AdWords Search Ads
The Ultimate Guide
AdWords is a huge part of online business marketing but it can be a long and costly process to master it. So that is why we, at AdWords Robot, used our years of experience and knowledge in this field to create this guide.
We have selected the best articles and tutorials from respected blogs on the most important topics of PPC marketing. This up-to-date guide contains tactics & strategies, tips & tricks and tools. Here you can learn and update your knowledge about new AdWords features.
When you finish this guide you will have all the knowledge and skills you need to create and manage succeful campaigns that will boost your business!
With great articles from:
The Best Way to Setup and Structure Your AdWords Account
If you are new to Google AdWords or want to fresh up your memory, these resources will help you to get started. You will learn about how to set up, structure and manage campaigns and ad groups. After starting your campaings it is important to research your competition and to decide how you will outperform them. This chapter has got you covered on these subjects.
- Create a Profitable Google AdWords Campaign
- The Secret to AdWords Success, Told By a Former Googler
- 10 Questions For Planning a Successful Google AdWords Campaign
- Adgroups and Keywords: How to Manage a Google AdWords Campaign
- How to Structure Your Ad Groups
- Video Tutorial on Campaign and Ad Group Management
- Tips from 35 Experts on Competitive Keyword Analysis
- Why You Should Be Bidding on Competitor Keywords in AdWords
Free Download: exclusive 40+ point checklist for setting up your AdWords account + a unique 140+ term AdWords glossary. These two guides will get you started in no time.
Download an exclusive 40+ point AdWords setup checklist
This checklist contains 7 sections and 40+ points with actions and best practises to keep in mind when set-up your AdWords account for the fist time.
Download a unique 140+ term AdWords glossary
When starting in the field of AdWords and SEO, it is hard to understand tutorials and blog posts due to the large amount of difficult terms. We have created a glossary with all the important words in the field of AdWords and SEO to help you understant everything you read on the matter.
How to Choose Effective Keywords: Keyword Research and Keyword Planner
This chapter of the guide will teach you everything you need to know about of the most important aspects of online marketing; keywords. First off, researching them is essential and might set you apart from your competitors. In this chapter you will also learn how to use the Keyword Planner, a free keyword tool in AdWords that will help you in finding the best keywords.
- How to Do Keyword Research for SEO
- Keyword Research Using Google AdWords
- Google Suggest and Autocomplete Scraper Tool
Free Download: a massive list with 1000+ negative keywords to be used as a great starting point.
Download a massive list with 1000+ negative keywords
This Excel file containing more than 1000 negative keywords to start with. The list is segmented in 12 sections which can be used as a starting point.
Writing Engaging Ads and Choosing the Correct Landingpages
Matching up your ad campaign and keywords with your landingpage is more important than you would think. A good landing page plays a substantial role in converting your visitors. Next to that, picking the right kind of ad to suit your audience is maybe even more important. This chapter will teach you everything on how to get more visitors to your website with your ads, from extensive a/b testing your landingpages to writing the perfect ad.
- 21 Ways to Create Landing Page Combos That Convert
- How to Optimize Your Landing Pages for More Conversions
- Guide to Landing Page Optimization
Dynamic Search Ads
Display Ads vs Search Ads
- How to Use AdWords Ad Extensions
- Understanding the Value of Ad Extensions
- How to Use AdWords Callout Extensions
How to Optimize Conversions, Quality Score, Ads and Cost Per Acquisition
Setting up your account is only the beginning. The real work starts when optimizing your campaigns which is where most progress will be made. This chapter provides you with the necessary information on how to optimize your conversion rate, cost per acquisition, your ads and quality score. Furthermore, you will learn how to use negative keywords to reach even more customers.
Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
Cost Per Acquisition (CPA)
- The Ultimate Guide to Google AdWords Quality Score
- Quality Score and How to Optimize It
- Quality Score and the Factors That Affect It
A/B Test Your Ads
- Double Your CTR with a Scientific AdWords Ad Copy A/B Test
- How To Split Test Ads In Google AdWords
- How To Boost Your AdWords Click-Through Rate By A/B Testing Your Ad Copy
Click Through Rate
- Going Unicorn Hunting: Increase Your Click Through Rate by 3 Times
- Four AdWords Mistakes That Drag Your CTR Down
Bonus Download: AdWords optimization workflow chart (80/20 strategy) by Matt DeYoung. This workflow will help you choose the right campaigns and adgroups to focus on during optimization rounds.
Download an AdWords optimization workflow chart
This is a great workflow chart from business coach Matt DeYoung about PPC optimization. This workflow will help you choose the right campaigns and adgroups to focus on during optimization rounds using some of the 80/20 strategies.
Manage Your Bids Like a Pro
If you are new to Google AdWords, the budgeting and bidding process can seem a bit overwhelming. You can easily waste a lot of money on placing the wrong bids, therefore it is important to choose the right strategies for the right occasions. This chapter of the guide will give you clarity on how to manage your bids and what strategies to use. At the end of this chapter you will be a bidding expert and you will not be spending more money than you should!
- An In-Depth Overview Of PPC Bid Management
- How to Optimize Budgeting and Bidding in Google AdWords
- Guide to AdWords Bid Management
Learn to Reach Your Visitors with Remarketing
Nowadays there are multiple ways of targetting customers. Remarketing is one of them and is often underrated. In this chapter you will learn how to show ads to people who have already visited your website using Remarketing Lists for Search Ads (RLSA). Or connect to them via e-mail with Customer Match. This brand new feature helps you to connect to your audience using your e-mail list. Check it out!
Remarketing Lists for Search Ads
- Everything You Need to Know About Remarketing Lists for Search Ads
- The 10 Step Google Search Remarketing Setup Guide for AdWords
- AdWords Customer Match: Advertising To Your Email Database
- How to Reach Your Audience With the New Adwords Customer Match
Bonus Download: Two remarketing guides with more information about remarketing on Google and other platforms.
Let Tools Do the Work for You
- Extensive Guide to AdWords Scripts
- Guide to AdWords Scripts Documentation