Google AdWords for SEOshop
AdWords Robot links your SEOshop to AdWords
We build, update and optimize your AdWords campains
Checkout the App
We have done this before for:
Do any of these concerns look familiar?
If you have one of the following concerns, our AdWords Robot can help you
- I have less than 3 hours per week for AdWords management.
- When my inventory changes, the changes are not reflected in my Adwords account.
- I don't get enough relevant traffic from AdWords or my Click Trough Rate is below 1%.
- I see my competitors on the first page of Google, but my ads are not there.
- I pay too much for each click or my Quality Score is lower than 5/10.
- My conversion rate via AdWords is lower than from other channels.
- I pay too much for each sale and my Return On Investment is too low.
- I'm not sure what new possibilities Adwords has to achieve highest performance.
What type of campaigns will we setup?
The following campagin 3 campagin types give the best performance for e-commerce websites:
- Google Shopping: Shopping delivers relevant visitors to product pages. In most cased around 40-60% of the revenue will come from Shopping.
- Long-tail AdWords campaigns Search Ads Campaigns: Text Ads campaigns for brands, categories and products support Google Shopping campaigns and touch consumers earlier in their customer journey.
- Remarketing campaigns (additional cost will apply): Using different remarketing tools we are able to get shopping cart abandoners and existing customers back with back to the shop when they start searching again.
We will also add other campagnes, like branded campagnes and generic (broad) campaigns if those seem appropriate.
How do we optimize AdWords campaigns?
After the campaign setup we quickly start optimizing the campaigns. Your dedicated AdWords specialist will use the Robot to optimize.
Some of the optimization tactics include:
- Bid Management: We optimize bids based on product categories and Return On Investment to make sure each category makes you money.
- Product Inventory Management: In most cases there products, brands and categories which show low performance. In that case those need to be excluded.
- Negative Keyword Management: Keyword exclusions is important to find keywords which have low conversion value and make sure no ads appear when the consumer searches for those keywords.
- Shopping Feed Optimization: By placing relevant search words in titles, products are also shown earlier in Shopping. By arranging segments based on price / revenue per product, bids can be used more effectively.
- Seasonality Research (additional cost will apply): Sometimes the sales are influenced by the weather, in that case some product must (not) be promoted in some periodes.
How to start with AdWords for SEOshop shop?
AdWords for SEOshop costs $274 per month
- Dedicated consultant
- No long term contracts
- Always up-to-date
Our Robot links your SEOshop and Google AdWords.
All categories, brands and products will be synchronized to AdWords.
Our AdWords expert will optimize the account and our Robot will keep in up-to-date.
Improve your AdWords performance today?
Get in touch